Saturday, November 05, 2011

Fall

I know it's been a while, but I'm back. Have you all noticed all of the Fall online sales for the weekend? My email is full of 'starred' items of sales, that I can't wait to purchase over the weekend. What better way to spend the first cool fall weekend of November.....a cup of coffee (Peet's please), college football, and shopping the online sales for new warm weather goodies! Here are some of my favorites that I just may or may not have purchased:

The Limited




Cabled Fly Away Cardigan


Button Bateau Sweater

J. Crew

Cambridge cable zip crewneck sweater
Cambridge Cable Zip Crewneck Sweater

Maritime-stripe blazer
Maritime-stripe Blazer

Icon trench
Icon Trench

Martina tortoise wedges
Martina Tortoise Wedges (Love these!)

All of the above little wonders are all on sale! Can't beat that! Y'all have a great time shopping this weekend!

1 comment:

AmandaDF said...

Cute stuff! I can't even begin to look at the fall sales-there us so much cute stuff it's going to put me severely in debt lol